We are licensed administrative services provider and currently seeking to recruit for our office in Nicosia an Experienced Accountant for full time employment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Full accounting of a portfolio of international and local companies: bookkeeping, ledger maintenance, reconciliations and control;
• Posting of financial transactions within the accounting software;
• Day to day accounting and accounts operations including but not limited to the preparation and submission of the VAT/VIES returns, processing of payroll and social insurance administration duties (but not for all companies in portfolio);
• Prepare and finalize the accounting files;
• Provisional tax computations;
• Communication with clients and maintaining client relations regularly;
• Providing solutions to clients based on current business and financial conditions;
• Liaising with external auditors to ensure a smooth and efficient audit process;
• Other miscellaneous financial duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
• Degree in Accounting and Finance or any other relevant field;
• LCCI Higher, Part/Full Qualified ACCA / ACA is an strong advantage;
• Minimum 3 years’ working experience ;
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles;
• Fluency in Russian and English at business level, Greek is an advantage;
• Either EU passport holder or the right to live & work in Cyprus;
• NAVISION bookkeeping experience is an advantage;
• Knowledge of Cyprus taxation and VAT will be considered a strong advantage;
• Excellent computer skills, including Excel, and MS Office applications;
• Good organisational skills;
• Good analytical skills.
Remuneration & Benefits
• Competitive salary package based on education, previous skills & experience;
• 13th salary bonus;
• Medical insurance (in-patient cover);
• Frequent professional seminars;
• 24 working days of annual leave;
• Friday afternoons off.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1