Ищем корпоративного администратора для постоянной работы (офис в Никосии).
Важно наличие разрешения на работу, хороший английский и понимание специфики работы в данном сегменте.
- Prior experience with a administrative services provider is required! (more then 2 years);
- Fluent RUSSIAN and ENGLISH are required; Fluent Greek is considered as a plus;
- Good knowledge of corporate services procedures (incl. drafting of documents, issuing invoices, preparation of documents related to companies registration and other administrative support);
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Outlook and Excel);
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, ability to work with customers and be customer-focused;
- Ability to meet deadlines and deal with complicated tasks;
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task performance and be result-oriented, attention to details;
- The citizen of Cyprus or EU. A residence permit with a work permit is also suitable.
- Working with the Company’s corporate documents. Preparation of necessary documentation such as acceptances, resignations, instruments and resolutions;
- Assisting with opening and maintaining bank accounts;
- Managing clients files, drafting, filing, archiving, labelling and photocopying;
- Assisting to Compliance officer with review and update of companies profiles;
- Working with the Registrar of Companies, I.R.D, and filling out relevant forms;
- Acting as a nominee director/shareholder/secretary or signatory on the bank accounts when (and if) necessary for the Cypriot companies under administration;
- Organizing work with the other nominees;
- Liaising with clients over the telephone, via e-mails and etc.;
- Sorting incoming correspondence and organizing and sending outgoing post;
- Preparation of documents and forms for Cyprus Company formation and maintenance of statutory records;
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer based information;
- Composing and typing routine letters, memo, reports, minutes of meetings;
- Assistance in the filling of annual accounts/audits;
- Translating prepared material while maintain correct grammar format and content;
Some office manager’s duties:
- Meeting visitors, placing them in the meeting rooms, serving of tea-coffee-water; Maintaining the Outlook Common Calendar;
- Travel support for business trips (tickets, hotel booking);
- Quality control of office cleaning; Ordering of office supplies;
- Organization of congratulations of Company’s partners and clients on holidays, etc.
Some financial and other duties:
- Billing of the clients;
- Making simple financial tasks including financial accounting, elementary book-keeping support, etc.;
- Rendering regular help to the financial, marketing and administrative divisions of the company.
1) The office is in Nicosia.
2) Schedule: 8:30-17:30.
3) Please send your cover letter with the expected salary level in the range of 1200-2200 euros NET.
Присылайте резюме, пожалуйста.
1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1