Our client is a company that manages Investment Funds. On behalf of our client we are looking for an Investment Fund Specialist to join its professional team in Nicosia.
Functions and Responsibilities:
• Lead the team responsible for the licensing, set-up and operational set-up and management of the investment funds;
• Communicate and coordinate with legal, accounting and other service providers in various jurisdictions;
• Communicate and coordinate with bankers, brokers, execution agents, investments managers, risk managers and compliance officers in ensuring the well-functioning set-up of the funds in accordance with the client’s requirements.
Qualifications and other Essential Requirements:
• Relevant experience as Fund Specialist/ Fund Manager/ Risk Manager/ Fund Compliance, Legal or Audit or at similar position.
• University Degree related to Management/ Finance/ Economics/ Accounting/ Law.
• CySEC Advanced Certificate is advantageous but not a requirement.
• Postgraduate Academic or Professional Qualifications in relevant fields advantageous but not a requirement.
• Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
• Fluency in oral and written English.
Personal features, skills and abilities:
• analytical skills;
• attention to details;
• strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• problem solving and decision making skills;
• excellent organizational and motivational skills;
• ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• competitive salary and bonuses;
• opportunities of professional growth and development;
• friendly and modern working environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Investment Fund Specialist”
1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1