Broker in CIF
Our Client is Cyprus Investment Firm which provides independent and personalized investment solutions for individuals and institutions. On behalf of our client we are looking for a Broker to join its professional team in Nicosia.
Functions and Responsibilities:
• Working as a flow trader – buying and selling financial products on behalf of clients.
• Execution of trades in accordance with decisions of Investment Committee.
• Administering and evaluating clients' investment holdings.
• Monitoring stock market performance.
• Monitoring of client’s accounts in daily mode.
• Generating short term investment ideas and providing it to clients.
• Providing investment advice and recommendations.
• Interpreting financial reports.
• Marketing himself to potential clients.
Qualifications and other Essential Requirements:
• Degree in Finance, Economics or Business.
• CySEC Advanced certificate is a must.
• Previous experience at similar position in investment company or investment bank. Experience in securities trading is essential.
• Understanding of financial markets’ working principles, excellent knowledge of modern stock markets.
• Proven experience in providing investment advice.
• Perfect verbal and written communication skills in English, knowledge of Russian is advantage.
• Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
• Computer proficiency, including excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
• Proficiency with different trading platforms is advantage.
Personal features, skills and abilities:
• problem solving and decision making skills;
• confidence and ability to persuade;
• excellent sales skills;
• client-facing attitude;
• ability to work well under pressure;
• multitasking abilities;
• ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• competitive salary and bonuses;
• opportunities of professional growth and development;
• friendly and modern working environment.
Job is not connected with Forex.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email stated in attachment with a subject “Broker”
1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1