Our company is certified under ICPAC, and is authorised to provide administrative services in Cyprus. Due to expansion, we are looking for an Audit Manager / Assistant Manager to join our professional team in Nicosia.
Functions and Responsibilities:
• Providing management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work;
• Conducting assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end;
• Monitoring and control of auditing staff;
• Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategies, policies and guidelines of the Company;
• Coordination of operations, monitoring operating costs, budgets and resources;
• Communication with clients and evaluation of their needs and specifications, providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis;
• Performing other audit, assistance and supervision duties as assigned.
Qualification and other Essential Requirements:
• Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related subject.
• ACCA qualification.
• Working experience in Audit for 5 years or more, experience as Audit Manager / Supervisor is essential.
• Experience in BIG 4 is an advantage.
• Previous experience in performing audits for financial institutions and payment service providers.
• Experience with licensed entities operation.
• Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
• Fluency in oral and written English, knowledge of Russian is an advantage.
• Computer proficiency.
Personal features, skills and abilities:
• excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
• distinct organizational and motivational skills;
• strong problem solving skills;
• excellent planning and time-management skills;
• ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• competitive salary;
• opportunities of professional growth and development;
• friendly and modern working environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email listed in the attached file with a subject “Audit Manager”
1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1