Our Client is Cyprus Investment Firm which provides independent and personalized investment solutions for individuals and institutions. On behalf of our client we are looking for a Risk Manager to join its professional team in Nicosia.
Functions and Responsibilities:
• Providing risk management and risk control in the frames of asset management on the world finance markets. Undertaking responsibility for all aspects of risk management.
• Managing risks using Automated Risk Management Systems and specialized Risk Management software.
• Preparation of information and materials for Investment Committees.
• Working out of any policies, procedures and processes, required to be implemented by the CIF and its stuff under the provisions of relevant legislation
• Performing any other functions related to regulatory compliance with respect to the Company’s risk management.
Qualification and other Essential Requirements:
• Relevant experience as a Risk Manager is essential.
• Degree related to Management/Finance/Economics. Qualification in Risk Management is an advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of risk management tools and techniques and their practical implementation.
• CySEC Advanced certificate.
• Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
• Fluency in oral and written English.
• Computer proficiency, including excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
• Proficiency with different Automated Risk Management Systems and specialized Risk Management software is advantage.
Personal features, skills and abilities:
• attention to details;
• strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• problem solving skills;
• excellent organizational and motivational skills;
• ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• competitive salary and bonuses;
• opportunities of professional growth and development;
• friendly and modern working environment.
Please submit your CV and cover letter at email or fax listed in the attached file.
1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1