Our Client is Cyprus Investment Firm which provides independent and personalized investment solutions for individuals and institutions. On behalf of our client we are looking for a Stockbroker to join its professional team in Nicosia.
Functions and Responsibilities:
• Working as a flow trader – buying and selling financial products on behalf of clients.
• Administering and evaluating clients' investment holdings.
• Monitoring stock market performance.
• Interpreting financial reports.
• Providing investment advice and recommendations.
• Marketing himself to potential clients.
Qualifications and other Essential Requirements:
• Degree relevant to Financial Markets (Economics/Mathematics/Business Management/Finance etc.) or at least 1 year experience in brokerage firm.
• CySEC Advanced certificate is a must.
• Previous experience in a similar position. Experience in Russian stock market is advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, knowledge of Russian is advantage.
• Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
• Computer proficiency, including excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
• Proficiency with different trading platforms is advantage.
Personal features, skills and abilities:
• problem solving skills;
• reactive thinking;
• ability to work well under pressure;
• multitasking abilities;
• ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• competitive salary and bonuses;
• opportunities of professional growth and development;
• friendly and modern working environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email or fax listed in attached file.
1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1