В настоящее время открыта вакансия "Корпоративный администратор"
Ниже смотрите пожалуйста детали.
Высылать резюме сюда --> firstname.lastname@example.org
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Organize the day-to-day operations of the corporate department;
• Maintain document management system;
• Prepare, execute and process documents such as board resolutions, agreements, power of attorney and annual returns;
• Maintain registers of the company as required under the provisions of the Companies Law and update records in company’s computer systems and databases;
• Assist clients in meeting trust and company compliance requirements with the CySEC and other regulatory bodies;
• Ensure that all the necessary changes that need to be made with the Registrar of Companies are made on time, and that all Certificates are updated and kept in file.
• Ensure compliance with service standards, company policies and procedures, agreed operational, and control processes;
• Work closely with the corporate and accounting teams, supporting each other to meet client needs;
• Prepare POA’s, registers, letters in Russian and English;
• Prepare application forms of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies;
• Liaise with Authorities (including Registrar of companies, Tax, VAT department etc)
• Liaise with local and foreign banks for opening, operating and closing of bank accounts;
• Arrange for the execution of incorporations, re- domiciliation’s, change of service providers, liquidations etc;
• English-Russian translation of corporate or other documents
• Ensure client details are accurately recorded and appropriate documentation in place
• Arrange set up of companies and trusts;
• Comply with KYC requirements and keep records in the database;
• Organize all correspondence of the department;
• Performing other administrative duties on request;
• At least 3 years’ experience in Corporate Services Sector as a Corporate Administrator;
• A University Degree with additional Company Secretarial Qualification or Legal Studies will be considered an advantage.
• Oral and written communication in Russian and English is required. Greek is an advantage.
• Computer literate -Very good use of Microsoft Office Packages is required.
• Knowledge of databases is a very significant advantage
1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1