Our Client is Cyprus Investment Firm which provides independent and personalized investment solutions for individuals and institutions. On behalf of our client we are looking for a Head of Portfolio Management Department to join its professional team in Nicosia.
Functions and Responsibilities:
• Determination and implementation of investment strategies according with customer’s needs, current economic situation and market conditions.
• Managing, monitoring and analysis of customer’s portfolios, assessment of risks and undertaking the appropriate actions.
• Providing communication and collaboration with customers, partners, regulatory authorities and other parts of business.
• Supervising the employees of the Department.
• Preparation of reports to the Management of the Company and to regulatory authorities.
Qualification and other Essential Requirements:
• Degree in Finance/Economics or appropriate professional qualification.
• CySEC Advanced certificate/CySEC Portfolio Management Certificate.
• Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
• Proven track record in asset management.
• Relevant experience in Cyprus as a Portfolio Manager or at similar position.
• Fluency in oral and written English.
• Computer proficiency, including excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
• Proficiency with different trading platforms is advantage.
Personal features, skills and abilities:
• analytical skills;
• strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
• problem solving skills;
• commercial, financial and business acumen;
• excellent organizational and motivational skills;
• ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• competitive salary and bonuses;
• opportunities of professional growth and development;
• friendly and modern working environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email at email@example.com with a subject “Portfolio Manager”
1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1